The use of video is a growing trend with huge potential to drive large amounts of traffic to your website. So video creation is important to develop your website presence.
For example, You Tube is the No.1 video site:
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube – that’s almost an hour for every person on Earth, and 50% more than last year
- 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
- YouTube is localised in 56 countries and across 61 languages
- According to Nielsen, YouTube reaches more US adults aged 18-34 than any cable network
- Millions of subscriptions happen each day, and the number of people subscribing has more than doubled since last year
Video was over 64% of all Internet Traffic in 2013
This figure is set to rise in future years with some even predicting that it will be up to 80% of all Internet Traffic by 2019. Large corporates are investing in video creation and production because they recognise that video is one of the biggest growing trends on the internet and has huge potential to return large profits!
How to use Video
- List building – spread the word about your business by directing people back to your website
- Selling Products/ Services – review your own products and show customers how they work, review other peoples products, create a useful video for your market and direct the traffic back through your website
- Driving FREE Traffic – Youtube is the third most visited site in the World! Thousands of people visit You Tube every day and watch hundreds of hours of video. Take advantage of this by driving traffic back to your website
- Site Awareness – Videos allow you to quickly and easily establish yourself as an expert within your field and spread the word about your product or service
- SEO – Videos can rank highly on Google with thumbnail pictures which get higher click through rates than the normal listing! You can get No.1 rankings with Google and even dominate a whole page of listings taking all the traffic!
- Brand Awareness – gone are the days of spending hundreds of thousands establishing brand awareness, companies are now turning to social media sites and video sites to do this!
Video Myths Exposed…
- To Be An Expert – Video marketing allows you to establish yourself or your company as an expert in your field in a short space on time
- To Look Good on Camera – Customers relate to people when there is a personal touch in the video. Video is a great way to grab the customers attention and build up your credibility and can help sell your service or product much more than a professional actor! Plus you don’t have to get behind the camera if you don’t want to!
- To Be A Technical Wiz – Advances in cameras and software mean it has never been easier to record a video at home and share it across video sites like You Tube within a few hours
- My Business Doesn’t Lend Itself To Video – Every niche lends itself to a video, whether you are promoting a product or service or are simply providing the top 10 tips for you market
Video Creation from Websites Essex
We develop promotional videos for businesses or for products and services. We can develop videos within your market and add your URL to each video to drive traffic back to your website. We will also create the description for each video, ensure that your video is optimised for the search engines and submit it to the top video sites.