At Websites Essex we build your social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and others. We build you a profile, maintain it, build your list of followers and interact with your community.
Your own website is unlikely to dominate the first page of search results for every term that a potential customer may search for. This leaves you vulnerable to having negative content on other sites rank for your brand name. In order to protect your brand’s presence in search engine results pages, you should create and claim profiles on social sites.
Your competitors are likely to be using social media. 88% of businesses are using at least one form of social media and an estimated 20% now use a combination of Twitter, Facebook, You Tube and Blogs. There are 40 million active business pages on Facebook. These businesses engage with social media because that’s where their customers are:
- A third of adults post at least once a week to social sites.
- 70% of bloggers are talking about brands on their blog.
- 15% of bloggers spend 10 or more hours each week blogging.
- There are more than 3.5bn pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, etc.) shared each week via social network sites.
- There are 1.4 billion active users on Facebook
- Twitter has over 300 million monthly active users
- LinkedIn has almost 400 million members worldwide.
Social Media sites such as Facebook also offer a Pay Per Click advertising model that enables you to create adverts and promote your products and services. Unlike Google PPC, with Facebook you can target your audience by age, date of birth, location, relationship status and sex.
Benefits of Social Media
As well as being the place where your potential visitors can be found, social media can be used to:
- Drive free traffic to your website
- Help your search engine rankings – Google loves social media sites, due to the interaction and fresh content that is generated by the users. It now uses activity from social media and your website as part of its ranking algorithm
- Improve your online presence – businesses are now using social media sites to promote products and services and grow their brand awareness. People now talk about brands and products on social media sites.
- Build a list of potential customers – By creating a following for your product, business or service on sites such as Twitter and Facebook you are building a list of people that want to hear about your business.
Managing Social Media
Creating and maintaining a presence on Social Media sites can be a time consuming process:
- You need to create your accounts on all your chosen networks.
- Maintain your accounts.
- Add relevant and up-to-date content.
- Accept friends to grow your list.
- Respond to questions asked.
- Interact with your community.
- Customise your accounts to make them niche / market specific.
- Build a relationship with those who are following you.
- Monitor generated traffic.
- Daily Account Management.
In addition to this you also need to develop an effective SEO strategy, Video Strategy and manage your Google Adwords campaign, track your conversion rates and undertake market research for your next product idea!
Social Media Management Options
We have designed the following packages:
Social Media Management Option 1
- Creation of an account on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus
- Configuration the accounts
- Basic biography added for your business
- Configuration of tweets and posts – approximately 50 per month
- Send a direct message to all the people who follow you on twitter
- Retweeting comments on your tweets
- Daily Account Management
- Monthly review of your accounts
Social Media Management Option 2
Everything in option 1, plus:
- Creation of bespoke graphics for your backgrounds with your company logo
- Configuration of tweets and posts – additional 25 (total 75) per month
- Creating one Facebook fanpage for your products and / or services
- Integration of your website with Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus
Social Media Management Option 3
Everything in options 1 and 2, plus:
- Configuration of tweets and posts – additional 25 (total 100) per month
- Add relevant content for your profile and fan page including images / videos / articles each month
- Creation and configuration of an additional social media (e.g. LinkedIn) account
What I need isn’t covered by these options
That’s fine! Just contact us and we will ensure that we put together a package for you.